Friday 30 October 2015

Unity visit to Cracow Meetup October 2015!

Hey there! :D

I have been super busy recently, Kickstarter is surely an exhausting thing! :O

I'm very happy to share with you a couple of pictures from the Unity event that took part yesterday in Cracov! (29 Oct 2015) We had a very nice meeting from a couple of Unity3D guys, organized thanks to the Meetup community! Special thanks to Vincent Vergonjeanne for joining the gang together! :D

Great audience in the Techspace in Cracov! :)


Valentin Simonov talking about Unity from the inside :D
Valentin Simonov gave us a great talk about what is coming in the Unity Road map for the next updates and some very nice examples of optimization for Unity and mobile. Some tips were new to me and very helpful! :) Here is the presentation.

Me talking about my latest project.

Myself I was talking about Augmented Reality and how to use Vuforia and Unity together. I would have loved to present more stuff! Maybe next time :)

In the past I have talked about Vuforia in this blog. Here are the post you may want to check: Simple Vuforia Tutorial and Guide for Vuforia Trackables :)

Thanks a lot for visiting! See you next time :D

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your information with everyone and keep posting
    Hotels in the World

    ReplyDelete